Venezia Lines vessels have 2 saloons called Economy class and VIP Class.
The Economy class is found on the lower deck of the vessel and can accommodate to a
maximum of 280 passengers.
VIP class is found on the upper deck and can accommodate to only 30 passengers.
The VIP class is a more exclusive and comfortable salon equipped with natural light from all windows found all around the saloon. This saloon is made up of 3 rows of airplane style leather reclining seats, 2 tables with 4 chairs around each table. And on the rear of the saloon one can use the comfortable sofas which are also equipped with tables.
The seating choice is at the passengers discretion and is on a first come first served basis.
Why choose VIP class?
Apart from the more comfortable and exclusive saloon, the elite few who choose to book VIP class will also benefit from the following:
• Priority disembarkation upon arrival at your destination
• 2 pieces of check-in luggage instead of 1 piece (applicable on one way and return tickets and not to day trip tickets)
• Complimentary beverage (choice of non-alcoholic beverage from the bar)
• Free cancellation unto 48 hours prior to departure
• 50% refund if cancelled between 48-24 hours to departure
• Modification fee waivered for first modification if made up to 72 hours prior to departure (if applicable difference in ticket price is still applied)
The benefits are clear so do not hesitate and book VIP class for only 115.00 kn extra each leg.
Places are limited so make the right choice and choose VIP Class!