Distance from sea: 25 km
Distance from nearest restaurant: 5 km
Distance from nearest store: 5 km
Air conditioning: Yes
Grill/barbecue available: Yes
Satellite TV available: Yes
Swimming pool: Yes
Parking available: Yes
Pets allowed: Yes
Distance from center: 7 km
Accommodation Type: Holiday house
No. of Persons: 6
Wi-Fi available: Yes
- stone holiday home rustic style
- private pool
- wifi internet
- private parking
- great views and comfort
- quiet and relaxed site in small village near Motovun
||stone house with pool, fully airconditoned, 120 m2, garden
||Istrian village, close to Motovun
|THE PRICE INCLUDES:
||blankets, towels, kitchen utensils, satellite TV, garden chairs, baby feeding chair, baby cot, Tourist Tax, cleaning*, internet, parking, air condition
- stove with 4 plates on gas, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster. washing machine
- dining area with table, chairs for 6 persons
- Bathroom 1: ground floor shower enclosure, sink, toilet
- Bathroom 2: upper floor shower, sink, toilet
- bedroom 1: double bed (2 mattresses 90x200cm) - 1st floor
- bedroom 2: double bed (2 mattresses 90x200cm) - 2nd floor
- bedroom 3: double bed (2 mattresses 90x200cm) - 2nd floor
- spacious living area with comfy seating for 6 persons, stowe on wood, Sat Tv, music player, views
||for couples, families, individuals, pets welcome
- speceous terrace with outside table and chairs
- covered terrace next to the pool with outside comfy seating for 6 persons, table and chairs for outside dining
- sunbathing area 4 deckchairs, parasols
- outside shower
|LOCAL ACTIVITIES :
||historic and culture sites in old medieval istrian towns, waterparks,walking, cycling, horseback riding, gastro and vinetours, fields of lavender,olive oil tours, wellness
The "Villa Kentic", villa with view" was built around 1905 in one of the best locations in the "Istrian Tuscany". She is calm and back in an authentic village, which consists of only a few original stone houses and unrivaled on Istria. Time seems to have stopped over 100 years ago.Growing the coveted especially by gourmets white truffles in the oak forests practically on our doorstep. Therefore, there is very close to many restaurants and taverns, where this specialty can be eaten at "reasonable prices". These range from simple peasant cuisine to the star - catering.
House is situated in a small village near Motovun.
Peaceful and lovely, the houses nestle on a planted with olives and wine hamlet. The approximately 600 square meter property is located near Motovun. It is in perfect South - West - hillside and is nestled between olive groves, vineyards, lavender and fruit trees. Here reigns all year round a very pleasant micro climate. Motovun is a unique magical medieval town-monument. Arising on the 227 meters high hilltop, it represents an incomparable scene of a typical small medieval town of Istria made of stone and surrounded by annular walls that offer a stunning view on the surrounding vineyards and on the famous park-forest of Motovun rich in truffles.
security deposit: 250 €
rental deposit: 50 %
The price includes: tourist tax, water, firewood, Wifi -. Flat rate, parking, bed linen, towels, and fee for the final *cleaning 80 € is also included in the price.Supplement Per pet 25 €.
Electricity is charged separately according to meter reading.
Costs: € 0,15 per kWh. (About 20, - € per week).
The deposit of 250 eur will be returned at the end of the trip.
||Price per week Per unit
|14.04 - 25.05
1.260,00 EUR9.450,00 HRK
|25.05 - 29.06
1.560,00 EUR11.700,00 HRK
|29.06 - 31.08
1.950,00 EUR14.625,00 HRK
|31.08 - 14.09
1.530,00 EUR11.475,00 HRK
|14.09 - 12.10
1.260,00 EUR9.450,00 HRK