VESPA TOUR ISTRIA
- Join us to spend relaxing day out, feeling free on a Vespa scooter ride.
- Enjoy the nature and historic sites of the unique Istrian hilltop towns ...
- Try local products, have a lunch and drink at local tavern ...
- Come and enjoy the great day out on a laid back and relaxing day tour with Vespa scooters, small groups, friendly and personal approach - be treated as a friend not just any tourist.
We are inviting you to come with us on a first ever Istrian Vespa tour day trip and get unique experience of the stunning central Istria with visit to its hilltop medieval towns,
drive on Vespa scooter throe great nature, scenery and panoramic roads. Plenty of photo opportunities on the way, istrian truffle, olive oil and honey tasting including lunch in local “Konoba” - tavern.
Small groups, relaxed atmosphere, slow life on the Vespa drive being there in the nature, lot of historic sites, and background scenery of life how it used to be.
- Small group tour with personal approach
- Relaxing day out
- Drive the Vespa scooters trough nature on panoramic roads in Istrian inlands
- Visit some of the best hilltop towns in Mirna river valley
- Cruise along hills and valleys of Istria throe olive trees, vineyards, stunning views
- Lunch in local tavern
- Taste truffles (most expensive mushroom ever), taste olive oil from nearby hills, honey products, vine and local food
VESPA TOUR AVAILABLE
- Every day
- April to mid October
- Private TOURS AVAILABE – upon request
- A valid driver’s license is required (a motor cycle driver’s license is not required).
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Participant should wear appropriate clothes and footwear (please not open shoes, flip flops). Wear comfortable clothes. Take into account you will be driving a scooter.
- To participate on our scooter tour prior experience is mandatory and highly recommended. Please be aware that we are not a scooter learning driving school.
- We reserve the right to deny any participant taking part or continuing the scooter tour if we feel the participant is unable to operate the scooter safely. The decision is made by our guide upon test drive and is without change. No refunds are offered.
- No pregnant ladies will be accepted.
- An expired driver license will not be accepted and will be considered as a no show. Full payment will be incurred in this case.
- Cancellation Insurance not included- we highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance which includes trip cancellation/interruption insurance.
TOUR DEPARTS & TRANSFERS
- Motovun is departure/return point on the trip
- pickups at your accommodation in central Istrian region, Rovinj, Porec, Novigrad and areas available - upon request
- Pula, Umag and other places transfers upon request min. 5 persons or 4 persons with transfer supplement. Check availability
- Adult (18+) 855 kn person - June, July, August
- 755 kn April, May - September, October
- price includes helmet, insurance, lunch, travel companion
- Passenger (2 persons on one scooter upon request, weight limit)
- Private Tour from 342 €/ tour (depending on a arragement)
- Security deposit - 1.500kn (approx. 200 eur) per scooter, returnable upon completion of the trip if all ok with scooter and equipment.
*** HALF DAY TOUR with Vespas in Istria is also available.
- Professional travel companion
- Vespa scooters for use with safety equipment, accident insurance
- Accommodation pick-up & drop-off - upon request
- Truffle tasting, local product tasting in Groznjan
- Lunch at local tavern
- Visit Motovun, Oprtalj, Groznjan
The company Montona tours d.o.o. provides clients with scooter/vespa and helmets that will be delivered in perfect working condition and which must be returned by the client in the same condition at the end of the excursion (security deposit will be taken and returned if all ok).
Participants will be accompanied during the excursion by Croatian, Italian or English speaking tour escorts.
Vespas are all with 50 ccm engines, so no special drivers licence needed. Automatic transmission, easy to operate.
Vespa day trip, a day tour on Vespa scooters in Istrian inlands. Visit the most beautiful hilltop towns in Mirna river valley, taste the local products and enjoy in the relaxing day out.
Krajnji primatelj ﬁnancijskog instrumenta suﬁnanciranog iz Europskog fonda za regionalni razvoj u sklopu Operativnog programa „Konkurentnost i kohezija”