Dear customers and travelers,
unfortunately due to the COVID 19 situation, and travel restrictions and taken into consideration everyone's safety all the Day trips from Istrian ports to Venice and back will be postponed until July 01. 2020.
We hope until then the situation will be better and travel bans will be lifted, so we can resume our regular service.
You can place your bookings and get more info by contacting us.
Before you choose to book you can always check with us the latest developments and cancelation policies.
Stay safe and hope to see you here in Istria this summer.