Distance from nearest store: 2 km
Distance from sea: 25 km
Distance from nearest restaurant: 800 m
Air conditioning: Yes
Grill/barbecue available: Yes
Satellite TV available: Yes
Swimming pool: Yes
Parking available: Yes
Distance from center: 2 km
Accommodation Type: Holiday house
No. of Persons: 6
Wi-Fi available: Yes
- Villa Near Motovun, Istria
Price from 1100 Eur per week
- 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom
- Villa With Large Private Garden And Swimming Pool
- Sleeps 6
||Villa with pool, large garden, all airconditioned
||quiet hamlet in istrian inland inear Motovun
|THE PRICE INCLUDES:
||bed linen, towels, cooking equipment, heating, barbecue, parking, final cleaning, wifi internet airconditioning
- There is a spacious kitchen/dining room with custom-made kitchen units and granite tops. It has a cooker, hob, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher and a good range of kitchen utensils. It has 2 sets of double doors to a large terrace and BBQ area.
Dining area with table and 8 chairs.
- 3 bathrooms
- bathroom 1: shower enclosure, sink, toilet
- Bathroom 2: shower enclosure, sink, toilet
- Bathroom 3: shower encliosure, bath tub, sink, toilet
All three bathrooms has a large and spacious wet room along with separate wc, washbasin, heated towel rails, good storage and lighting.
- Bedroom 1 with double bed and french windows with views of the garden
- Bedroom 2 with twin beds
- Bedrom 3 with double bed and access to the garden via french doors
- The lounge is vaulted with exposed beams and an open fire. It has doors to a large terrace overlooking the garden and is tastefully furnished with leather sofas, a flatscreen TV.
||for couples, families, individuals
||There is a separate utility room for laundry containing a washing machine, clothes drying rack, iron, and ironing board. There is also a safe for valuables.
garden, parking, barbecue, private pool (for sole use of guests) , covered terrace with table and 6 chairs, open sunbathing terrace near pool with 6 deckchairs, 3 parasols
The house is surrounded by fencing and hedgerows and a large gate making it extremely private. There is ample parking for up to 3 cars in the driveway. The grounds and gardens have been professionally landscaped.. At night time it looks beautiful with the garden lighting scheme providing a lovely ambiance.
There are two large patios and a brick BBQ for your enjoyment. The swimming pool is large and private and has ample space around it for sunbathing and relaxing. It is set within the grounds with uninterrupted views of the surrounding hills and valleys or "green sea" as the locals like to call it.
|LOCAL ACTIVITIES :
||history, cycling, food & wine tours, olive oil tours, trekking, horse riding
We welcome you to this stunning villa in a peaceful location at the end of the village with great views, stone walls, with a wealth of exposed beams and stonework throughout creating a rustic charm.
The exterior of the property has two large terraces, one in the shade for comfortable breakfasts and lunches and another for relaxed drinks early evening.
There is a large pool with paved surroundings providing ample space for sunbathing and reading. It is set in a private garden with space for children to play or for those with little more energy.
Refundable Damage Deposit €400.