Distance from sea: 25 km
Distance from nearest restaurant: 300
Distance from nearest store: 300
Special offers: New offer
Suitable for disabled: No
Parking available: No
Pets allowed: No
Grill/barbecue available: No
Swimming pool: No
Satellite TV available: Yes
Air conditioning: Yes
Distance from center: 200
Destination 2: Holiday house
No. of Persons: 8
Wi-Fi available: Yes
Holiday house, stone house, 90m2, self catering, located in peaceful Istrian fortified town Motovun in central Istria. Great views.
||located in centre of Motovun
|THE PRICE INCLUDES:
||blankets, towels, kitchen utensils, satellite TV, balcony chairs, water, electricity, Tourist Tax, cleaning, wifi internet connection
- stove with 4 plates, refrigerator with deep freeze, oven, coffee maker, toaster, water heater, microwave oven
- Bathroom 1: bath tub, sink, toilet, bidet, wc - ground floor
- Bathroom 2: shower, toilet, wash basin, 1st floor
- Bathroom 3: shower, toilet, wash basin, 2nd floor
- bedroom 1: on the 1st floor large double bed (160x200 cm), exit to balcony
- bedroom 2: on the 1st floor large double bed (160x200 cm)
- bedroom 3: on the 2nd floor large double bed (160x200 cm), exit to balcony
- bedroom 4: sofa bed (160x200 cm) for 2 persons
- on the ground floor, living area, sofa for 6 persons, Tv
- Dining area with kitchen, table and 8 chairs.
||for couples, families, individuals
||Balcony with view. Table and chairs.
|LOCAL ACTIVITIES :
||cycling, mountain biking, paragliding, horse riding, hiking
Fully equipped house with all modern amenities will give you all the comfort you need, with beautiful views over the surrounding area of river Mirna valley, and countryside from your balcony.
With many restaurants galleries, shops with local food like truffles, local vine, etc. all within 100 meters walk.
Anyone visiting Istria simply must come to Motovun area and experience the authentic atmosphere of the town, within the walls are designed like a ring and internal walls shaped like semicircle, which surround the old town.
Besides the historical significance of Motovun there are many traditional customs and values that are passed on to generations to generations.
Motovun natural environment is truly spectacular. View from the walls of the Mirna valley is breathtaking.
Parking on teh street (public), cost 2,50 eur/day.